OIDC for Linux
We are working at the European scientific project called INDIGO Data Cloud. As part of that there is a need to harmonize identities all over the European Federations and provide an easy to use single sing on system.
This is where you come into play! You will implement a service that will enable a user to login at a single-sign-on system and use those credentials to do e.g. ssh, ftp or even S3.
Our Idea is a RESTful service with a plugin-interface. Plugins will be provided and implemented on a end-service base.
So during your PSE you will be working with or even implementing:
- OpenId Connect
- Json Web Tokens
- RESTful Web-Services
- Security Considerations
- remote execution of code
- Requirement specification (Pflichtenheft)
- System Design (Systementwurf)
- Implementation (Implementierung)
- Validation (Validierung (Qualitätskontrolle/Softwaretest))
- Projektabnahme und Abschlussveranstaltung
- Python, even better: Erlang
What we provide
- a group of smart and fun people
- several virtual machines as playground (yes, Linux and root ;) )
- a PSE project that will be used for real later on