We kindly ask you to communicate questions and problems through the LSDF Ticketing System. Submitting a ticket ensures the right people will answer as fast as possible. For sending tickets you have to register at the LSDF Helpdesk. Note that you can also register your Grid Certificate DN (X509 certificate subject or Distinguished Name), which will avoid you the log-in step.
Announcements, problems, downtimes and news flashes are sent to mailing lists:
- email@example.com High level announcements for all LSDF users (moderated list): subscribe to lsdf
- firstname.lastname@example.org Announcements of system downtimes and changes (moderated list): subscribe to lsdf-dis-announce
Discussions and technical talk:
- email@example.com Technical discussions on the LSDF (moderated list): subscribe to lsdf-dis
- firstname.lastname@example.org For developers of LSDF software and tools (moderated list): subscribe to lsdf-devel
- email@example.com Internal communications. SCC Staff only.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Announcements for LSDF Services in Baden-Wuerttemberg.