OpenID Connect for Linux
We are working in European scientific projects As part of this we need to enable federated single-sign-on to our systems.
This is where you come into play! You will implement a PAM service that will enable a user to login into any linux service.
You will be working with:
- English (all documentations/presentations will be in English)
- Linux (basic knowledge, you should have seen the command line)
- Python (basic knowledge)
- eager to learn new things
What we provide
- an international group of smart and fun people
- several virtual machines as playground
- a PSE project that will be used for real later on