Jupyter Notebooks for Science
SWAN (Service for Web based ANalysis): [] is a platform to perform interactive data analysis in the cloud.
If you have a CERN account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org [] and you'll be given permission to access SWAN. If not, login credentials will be offered for trying to a limited amount of users.
- Nice ROOT-based examples in SWAN (showcasing the Run on SWAN bu: []
- (Very) Simple example using Python libraries (Pandas, Matplotlib) (Opens directly in Swan): []
- SWAN and Apache Spark:
- Machine Learning examples: []
- Slides from the Talk on Monday: []
- SWAN Gallery: []. If you want to run them in SWAN and be able to play with them, click on the "Open in SWAN" ribbon in the examples, clicking anywhere else opens a static page with the execution on Jupyter nbviewer (Ideal for sharing ;)).
- Markdown on the Jupyter Notebooks Documentation: [].
- Tutorials on ROOT's reference guide (the ones that have a "run in swan" button): []